Monday, March 31, 2008

Magic Time Machine

We had a Mom's Night Out with kids Friday night and I took Madison with me. This was with my DFW Area Mom's group and it was so much fun! I had never been before and always wanted to go. I'm so glad I finally had a chance. Our waitress was tinkerbell. She threw napkins at us and then took our order. It was funny! Whenever a character would come by the kids would say "could I have your autograph?" hehe! Too cute! I didn't take any pictures so I just saved a copy from everyone else. I did alter them just to be different. haha!











5 comments:

Sarah Greenman said...

Wowee! How fun! I also wanted to tell you how much I love the photo of your four kiddos at the top of your blog. Beautiful!!

Nicole said...

How fun!!

Laura Tilley said...

We had a great time :) Always great to hang out with you!!

Anonymous said...

hehe, cool effects on the pics! Looks like it was a blast!

Chelsea said...

We had tons of fun!
I love your new header pic!