Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayers Please.....

If you could please say a little prayer for my nephew Philip. He is 3 years old and he went into Medical City on Thursday for Flu like symptoms. Dh's mom called last night and said he was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. Also, his white blood cell count was abnormal. Today, she called at 5:30 and said that he has Luekemia. They are going to start a port with his first round of chemo tomorrow.

John & Suzanne....I am going to ask to have little Philip added to our prayer list at church. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor thing. He is in my thoughts. *Hugs*

SimmonsFamily99 said...

Dawn~ You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I will add him to our prayer list and give his info to our friends and have him on theres. God works miracles everyday. Hugs!!

Cortni said...

Sending up prayers for Philip right now.

Kristy said...

thoughts and prayers coming that way

Cami said...

I will be praying for him. (((Big Hugs))) Have they started a Caringbridge site for him?

Dawn Endres said...

Cami...I don't think so. I will have to ask and tell them about it.


Thanks ladies for the prayers and support.

Helen said...

Lots of prayers & hugs headed his way.