Monday, March 3, 2008

Nothing Exciting Going On

This weekend was kind of a bust. I invited a friend out to see a movie Friday for Saturday night and it fell through. We are going to try and go this Saturday and see "Fools Gold". Sunday I was suppose to go and see a movie with my grandmother but, my brother and sister-in-law had to work (Starbucks) so my grandmother had to take my neice and nephew to church and choir practice. So, I ended up just chillin' and watching a lot of Lifetime movies and watched Wedding Crashers every night it was on and the hubby and I watched Babel with Brad Pitt Saturday night. It wasn't all that great and Sunday my friend Karen came over and we let the kids play and we watched No Reservations with Catherine Zeta Jones. It was really good, cute and sad with a happy ending, and Oprah's big give and the one about the Newlyweds. I liked them both and I cried on the Big Give when the one with the husband who got killed at Home Depot recieved her money and stuff. I was just a boo hooin'. Today I'm just hangin' out with my "baby" Jake and we may head to McDonald's here in a few minutes to get a happy meal. Other than that, it's pretty boring around here. I "might" try and do some laundry but, I make no promises. LOL!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry you had a boring weekend. Have fun doing laundry or not doing it, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Aaw, sorry your weekend plans fell through, but at least it sounds like you got to relax. I'm glad I'm not the only one who procrastinates my laundry, lol.

SimmonsFamily99 said...

I missed Oprah's Big Give and I will make sure I watch it this week. We need to get together and have lunch soon!!! Miss you girlie!