Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tea Party Playdate

We had so much fun yesterday! We went to a "tea party playdate" at my friend Laura's house and there were all kinds of goodies. For the kids there were sandwiches that they got to make themselves and use a cookie cutter of their choice to make the different shapes. Jake had to have the dinosaur one. hehe! Instead of tea they had juice boxes and lemonade and the kids and mommies had a blast. The kids played and the mommies had a nice time chatting. I love playdates! It's way better than sitting at home doing nothing or God forbid...HOUSEWORK! LOL!




6 comments:

Laura Tilley said...

Oh Dawn i am so glad you could come we love having you over. We had so much fun. : ) and sorry it was not a real tea party just couldn't find the stuff i wanted for that. But, i think the kids ha fun anyway and i know the moms did.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Gosh I wish I lived on your side of town! Really cute pics! :)

Melanie said...

Man it looks like everyone had so much fun at this, I wish would could have made it.

Anonymous said...

Fun, and the cookie cutter sandwiches sounds like a great idea! Makes me really wish I had a car so I could get out every once in awhile, though.

Chelsea said...

Aww, how FUN!

Jamie said...

Looks like fun. I was so bummed we couldn't make it.