Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's A Jungle In There!

My mom asked if we would like to join her at McDonalds today. So me and the kids met her at 11:00 for lunch. We went to the one in Richardson off of Beltline Rd. It looked like a jungle in there! Prett cool! My neice and nephew's came and three of their friends. It was raining cats and dogs and there was only room for me and my mom to sit inside. It was very crowded so we decided to let the kids play and then we would get the food and go home and eat. We went over to my mom's and the kids ate, played and my mom and I watched soap operas. We got home around 3:30 and now I'm just catching up on my mommy boards and thought I would post some pics. of our day. The first one is just one I took of the girls. I thought it was sweet. hehe! Madison took the one of my mom and me. Nice shot of the double chin girlfriend. haha!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pics, that looks like a really neat McDonalds!

Sarah Greenman said...

Looks like a good time if you ask me!