Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Funtastical Weekend

The boys and I had a luncheon playdate on Friday with the Eastside mom's group and there were all kinds of goodies to eat. Jake would eat the apples and leave the peel. hehe! The boys had lots of fun playing with their friends and I met a new mommy and she is really nice. I just love going to playdates. Sometimes I don't know what to say but, I'm a good listener and I jump in when the time is right.

Later that night we went over to my friend Laura's house and we celebrated St. Patrick's day with green beer, which I didn't have any because I can't stand the taste of beer. I have to be really drunk off of something else and feeling pretty numb before I'd drink beer. haha! There was also pizza and cookies and cake and lots of beautiful singing from the children on the microphone. It was just lovely. LOL...No, they were good. Really! Laura...You went all out girl! We had a blast!

Today is the Easter egg hunt/picnic for my Dallas Area Mom's group and I am so sad I'm going to miss it! Hayley has a soccer game and dh's sister invited us to eat at the Rain Forest Cafe and I just know the kids would be too tired to go if we went to the picnic. I already got the stuff for my pasta salad and the eggs for the hunt. Wah! I can't wait to see all of the great pictures though.

This coming Friday, the 21st, my sister-in-law Suzanne is scheduled for a c-section with her 7th baby. The baby is breech and they had to do an emergency c-section with her last one. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to see this precious little one.









4 comments:

Melanie said...

Sound like y'all had lots of fun. Hope everything goes smoothly with your sil.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun Friday night - great pictures! I hope everything goes well for Suzane's C-Section. Let me know how she does!

Karen

SimmonsFamily99 said...

what a busy weekend and great photos, looks and sounds like you all had a blast.

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

sounds like y'all had a great time.