Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Whole Bunch Of Nothin'

This week has been kind of blah. I went and got the car inspected. It expired February. Jake came home with fever on Tuesday. My dh had to go and pick him up because my phone was dead. Nothing new there. I felt so bad. Today is Thursday and he still has a fever and cough but, I'm putting off going to the doctor until Friday so I can take Nicholas. He has to have a couple of shots so the school will accept him into Kindergarten in August. My babies are growing up! Only one more to go. Jake will be in Kindergarten the following year and my nest will be empty until 3:10. Whatever shall I do? hehe! I'll think of something!

I was suppose to take juice and soft drinks to MOPS this morning but, my friend Courtney offered to take them for me and she doesn't know it yet but, I'm going to have to ask her to take my arts, crafts, and snacks for the PTA in the morning. I hate sickness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick and have had a bad week. I hope you are able to have a restful weekend!

The Mama said...

They get big so fast. I love the hair in the face.