Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chicken Tacos and Toffee Brownies

Tonight I made chicken tacos and toffee brownies for dinner and dessert. I've never made chicken tacos before. I got a rotissarie chicken and picked it off the bones and put some taco seasoning in and some water and stirred until it reduced. I think it would have been better with grilled chicken. The rotissarie was a little too tender. For the toffee brownies I used a Paula Deen recipe. Well...I cut them before they cooled completely. I'm a very impatient girl. hehe! So, they cracked on me and aren't very pretty but, they sure are delicious! Just look up Toffee Brownies on Food Network for the recipe. mmm!


























THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE:

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ooooh YUM!
I'm gonna start coming to your house for dinner! hehe.

Helen said...

I'm coming over with Chelsea! lol How they look doesn't matter, it's all about how they taste! And they sound soooo yummy!

Shannon said...

They look yummy. I would definitely eat one. Or several! ;o)

Kandice said...

Those brownies look so so good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those look DELICIOUS!!!!! If I make them, though, they'll likely disappear in all of 5 minutes, lol.

Astreia said...

That looks delicious! Yummy. My mouth is watering. I must try those brownies...

Cortni said...

Those look soooo good! I think yours came out better than the pic of what they were supposed to look like!