Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Very Busy Weekend

This weekend is going to be very busy. Tonight I have a MNO with my friends Laura, Lindsay, and Shanz. We are going to go eat at Glorias in Rockwall. Laura's hubby is going to drive us there and pick us up. I am sucking on a Smirnoff Ice Green Apple Bite wine cooler at this very moment so I don't have to pay for a drink when I get there. LOL! Wee! I'm feelin' pretty good right about now. Hayley has three soccer games for her tournament on Saturday and Nicholas has a game also. I guess we will manage somehow. Sheesh! That's a lot of soccer in one day! Saturday night we are going to Laura's to celebrate her husband Lee's birthday. They are doing a cookout and I can't wait to visit will all my friends. Sunday we go to church at 8:00 and the girls go to CCD (church class). We have a birthday at 1:30 for a friend of ours' son Evan. He is on Nicholas' soccer team and his dad has been friends with my hubby forever. Maybe not forever but, a really long time and they play poker together. We got Evan a little skateboard with hotwheels on it. I hope he likes it! It was only $7.99 so I grabbed it. I really didn't know what to get. hehe! While I was at Target on Thursday I ran into my friend Courtney and she reminded me of the party because I was just there to shop and totally forgot about the party. haha! Hayley has another game at 3:45 so we might have to leave the party early or Howard can just go and leave me at the party with the rest of the kids. Not sure how that's gonna work yet. Sunday night I am going to take a long hot bath and get ready to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I love Sunday nights! It's a great night for t.v. Who am I kidding? Every night is a great night for t.v. with me! Wow! I feel long winded. That's what a wine cooler will do to ya. Later ya'll!

2 comments:

Sarah Greenman said...

A cold wine cooler, a hot bath and an episode of "Desperate Housewives" sounds REALLY good right now.

Helen said...

You are always wearing me out! Whew!