Friday, April 11, 2008

Lots Of Fun Stuff

Last night was Madison's school program and I only got one not so good picture out of the bunch. Oh well. She is the third one from the left in a giraffe hat. hehe! They sang songs about animals from letters A thru Z and boy was I glad when they reached that letter Z. haha! Madison got to be the ring leader on one of the songs. It was really cute but long. After the program I went o Keno. I was only an hour late and it wasn't halftime yet so, I didn't miss much. I won a really pretty wrought iron thing for the wall but someone stole it away. Oh well...there's always next month. We are all going to my best friends' little boys birthday tomorrow and after that some of us are going to my friend Chantel's house for dinner and playdate. I think it will be fun and I know the kids will have fun.

No comments: