Monday, April 7, 2008

My Nightmare Of A Day

Okay...I'm gonna tell you a little story. It's not really funny. I just have to laugh or I'll cry.

The DFW Area Mom's are going to be on Good Morning Texas!

I was late getting to Beth's house because of construction, lights, etc...

Got to Peter Piper Pizza. Had a great time. I kept asking Jake are you going to say Good Morning Texas!? He said "No!" It's time to do it and he's looking away from the camera. The boy says what he means.

On the way home I knew I was going to be late picking Nicholas up and didn't pay attention to the speed and got a 53 in a 40 and an expired drivers licence that I didn't know was expired. I'll have to go tomorrow and renew that. So I got my tickets and called MDO to see if Nicholas could stay in the extended care. They said yes.

I get to MDO and pick up Nicholas and I was at a 4 way stop and I thought it was my turn to go and so did the cars to my right and I sped up to get out of the way and "Wham!" I get two more tickets. One for a 35 in a 20 "school zone" and one for the expired licence again.

This just isn't my day folks! But, I sure did have fun at Peter Piper Pizza.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry you didnt have a good day!

Sarah Greenman said...

Oh girl... I am so sorry! AND I didn't realize that you were at PPP. I was there with Walker and I would have loved to have said "hi". Next time!

Dawn Endres said...

Sarah! I didn't know you were there! haha! Well shoot! Next time. That's right!

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, so sorry. I like your pretty tinkerbell background though.

Meg said...

Oh no, Dawn! What a bummer!

Helen said...

OMGosh, I'm sorry! What a rough day! (((hugs)))

Holly said...

What a rough day!! Sorry you had a bad day! I hope it got better!

Cortni said...

Wow what a cruddy day!! I wanted to say thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving comments...it really makes my day!

Jamie said...

I can't stop thinking about this. What a horrible day. *Hugs*