Monday, April 21, 2008

Hayley, Madison & Jake's Birthday Party

We had Hayley's 9th, Madison's 7th and Jake's 4th birthday party Saturday night and we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and all the fixins. They all wanted their own cake of course and I felt like being really lazy so, I didn't make them from scratch like I usually do. Just the store bought icing. Everyone had fun visiting and the kids had fun playing in the backyard. Dh bought the kids a rebounder so when they kicked the soccer ball it would come right back to them. First we ate dinner and then opened presents and finally the cakes. I keep saying I'm not going to have their party together anymore because it's like Christmas and by the time the first and second ones open their presents the thrill is gone and poor Hayley was sitting there so patiently. We let the youngest open first. Next year I'm going to have everyone's on a different day so everyone be prepared to come 3 times to our house. hehe! I took lots of pictures and a few didn't turn out. I need a new camera, bad. I'll put that on my Christmas list. hehe! P.S. That's my brother Craig with the goody bags.

Sunday we went to the park with my friend Karen and her kids and just hung out. When we were at the park everyone had to go to the bathroom so I said "well...let's just go back to the house. We had a great time as usual. Her son Brandon and my Madison are promised to each other. An arranged marriage if you will. They will have a Valentine's Day wedding. Madison Jackson. It has a nice ring to it don't cha think? haha!












10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those cakes & cupcakes look delicious!! :)

Helen said...

That's a lot of cake! ;) Happy birthday to all of 'em.

Leah said...

What a fun party! The cakes looked so good!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! And now I'm hungry for cake, dang it. LOL

Cortni said...

The cakes and cupcakes look awesome! I'm hungry now. lol

Cortni said...

The cakes and cupcakes look awesome! I'm hungry now. lol

Holly said...

Yummy!! Looks like they had LOTS of FUN!!! Happy Birthday to them!!

Kristy said...

wow!! 3 b-days in one day...the cakes look yummy.and the kids look like they had a great time

Jamie said...

Shew, that tired me out just reading it. You are such an amazing Mom. You rock.

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

What a dessert fest! Yummmmmmm!