Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving & Anniversary

We had Thanksgiving over here yesterday and everything was wonderful. We sat around and watched the Cowboys. Go Cowboys! Then we played some Wii. The kids played for a while but they mostly ran around. The boys played ball with the daddy's and the girls hung out in the bedroom listening to cd's and dancing. hehe! A little later we drew names for Christmas. Howard drew our sister-in-law "Suzanne" his brother's wife, and I drew my sister-in-law "Karla". Howard's sister. I have no clue what to get them. Ideas please......and that was about it for the night.

Today was our Anniversary. We didn't do anything special, just Chic-fi-la for lunch with the kids because they begged us. We went out last week to eat at "Taste Of Italy" in Garland and then shot over to AMC Firewheel to see "Fred Claus". It was pretty funny. I guess I'd recommend it.

No comments: