Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Movie

Nicholas begged me all day yesterday to watch Transformers so after school today we watched it and it was really good! Nicholas loved it, Madison said it was for big people because it was PG 13. I didn't tell her that. She must have read it. hehe! Hayley was in her room talking to her Bratz, and Jake fell asleep on the couch. He was tired from MDO. He doesn't take naps at school anymore so he gets really tired by the time he gets home and just konks out. I also bought Ratatouille, Spiderman 3 and Licence To Wed. I haven't seen Licence To Wed or Spiderman 3 yet. I think they will be really good. I love Robin Williams. I still want to get I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry which was hilarious and Deck The Halls. Anyone know if Deck The Halls is on sale at Walmart this week? i went to Target and it was $19.99.

No comments: