Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree is up! We decorated it Sunday night, had hot chocolate and watched "A Christmas Story" with the kids. You can see the tree on the right. Jake will not leave it alone. He just has to touch it. It's driving me crazy and stressing me out! Ug. I might get a few more decorations today for it seeing that Jake has torn a few up when I wasn't looking. hahaha! The hubby was off work yesterday and we went looking around for a while just to compare prices. We had to cut it short because I started to feel shakey. I did eat breakfast but, it was pancakes with syrup and I think the syrup is what did me in. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant and I'm thinking I might have the real deal now. I just haven't been to the doctor. Anyway....It was a fun weekend and I'm glad I got to spend some more time with the hubby before he had to go back to work.

1 comment:

SimmonsFamily99 said...

Sounds like you had a great day, we did the same thing but we watched Sanata Clause 3...