Friday, November 9, 2007

Pizza Toss Playdate

Today the boys and I went to a pizza toss at Cafe Roma's in Sachse. They got to play with the dough but, they didn't make the pizza that we ate for lunch. There were too many kids and it would have taken forever and we wouldn't have been able to tell who's was who's so they just played with it and squished it around. The boys wanted to sprinkle whatever was on the table onto the pizza dough. They thought that was pretty cool. It was fun. The food was SO good. I'm going to have to go back with the family. The garlic rolls they give you are pretty huge. They sell pizza by the slice for $1.50 and the slices were a good size also. The waiter came over and tossed the pizza in the air. My camera is so slow I didn't get it when it was in the air. Darn! OH! and I also didn't get a picture of all the HOT firemen that came in. They were so HOT they almost had to hose me down. "drool".










2 comments:

~Amy said...

Cute! I didn't know Cafe Roma did that! That's good to keep in mind! ;)

Brandie said...

Pizza AND hot firemen???!!! I'm so there!!! lol Looks like fun!