Saturday, January 5, 2008

Playdate/Bunco/Soccer/Birthday Party

Yesterday I took all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for a playdate with the Eastside Moms Group. It was really nice to get together and let the kids play before heading back to school. It ended up costing us $30 and the prize they ended up getting was 2 things of fun dip candy each. haha! Whoopty Doo! Oh well, they had fun and that's all that counts, right? After the playdate we came home and the kids watched some t.v. and I was on the computer for the rest of the day. Duh! hehe! Later that night a friend of mine (Laura) picked me up and took us to Bunco. It was loads of fun but, I didn't end up getting home until 11:30 and couldn't go to sleep until around midnight because the hubby didn't have the ceiling fan on that I'm use to sleeping with so, I just kept staring at it wondering if he would wake up if I tried to turn it on. I can never remember which cord to pull to make the fan and light come on. haha! I never did get up though. I finally just drifted off. I am definately not a night owl. Man, I sure am tired! I had to get up at 7:00 so we could go to Madison and Hayley's last indoor soccer games. They lost. No big shocker there! We are going to our nephew Christopher's birthday party tonight with just the family. It will be fun. The kids love to get together with all of their cousins and play. That's all for now!

No comments: