Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Baby's Sick

Hayley woke up Wednesday morning saying that her throat hurt. I said "You'll be alright, it's just drainage." So she went to school and when she gets home she says it really hurts and she's crying. I called the doctor Thursday morning and made an appointment. The doctor says she has Strep Throat and her throat looks pretty inflamed. He gave her a perscription for Amoxacillian and a doctor's note that says she can't go back to school until Friday. I took this pic. of her. She had her thumb in her mouth until she saw the camera. She still sucks her thumb when she's tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! I'm so sorry to hear your beautiful girl is sick! I hope she is better in no time! :)

Chelsea said...

Poor Hayley! I hope she is feeling much better now!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! She looks so sweet, I hope she's feeling better.