Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Girls' New Bedding

The kids got Visa gift cards from their Nanny for Christmas so, I went to Target today and bought them each a Hannah Montana comforter and sheet set. They were on sale. I think it goes better in Madison's room because it has more purple in it and Hayley's room is pink but, they love it. I used the boys gift cards to help pay for it but, they don't even know. It's all good. I'll get them something later on to make up for it. hehe! Here are a few pics....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute! Do the girls absolutely love it?!

Anonymous said...

OOpsie, I am under anonymous...its me....your best friend.....Karen.....in case you didn't know :0) hehehehehe!!!

Chelsea said...

Cuuute! I bet they were super excited!

Janella said...

Its so shiny!! Nice pictures of this bedding set!! Kids love this kind of stuff!!