Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sorry!

Walmart had their games on sale so I bought the kids the game "Sorry" and boy am I ever sorry I bought the game "Sorry". I also know why they have the ages on the box. They cry and get very upset when someone knocks them off and they have to go back "home". haha! I have never seen such carrying on. So, I don't think we'll be playing that one for a while.

Yesterday, dh took Nicholas to help his dad out with his cable for the t.v. The girls were watching "Hairspray" which I love by the way, and Jake is playing with his toys so, I think this is a good time to go take a bath and soak. Wrong! Jake gets it in his head that daddy's home and opens the door. Well, the dog runs out and I have to hop out of the tub and try and get dried off and get to the door. By the time I do the dog comes back. Thank goodness. I didn't want to have to run down the street in my housecoat and hair up in a towel. hehe! Jake gets a little whoopin' and a big talking to about opening the door. I don't think he'll be doing that for a while. Let's just hope.

That's about it for my "Sorry" day. I hope today is a better one.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

We were just playing Sorry tonight too! Chloe and Koby LOVE it but they get upset when they have to go back "Home" too. hehe.

And we also LOVE "Hairspray"! Yesterday Chloe ran into me and said, "Sorry little lady, I hope I didn't dent you 'do". :D

Sorry your bath was interrupted! :(