Monday, February 25, 2008

Preschool Registration

Well, today was the day I got to stand in line for close to an hour and register Jake for preschool. The line was long but, at least I wasn't at the very end! Jake stood by me the whole time and was a sweet boy. He just stood there and I just kept patting his head while he leaned against me waiting. Everything was in order and now he is set to go to the four day four's next year! Yay! All of my kids have gone to Wesleyan Christian Academy in Rowlett for years. Hayley started in the 4 day 4's on down to Jake. I will only have him on Fridays when school starts again. Nicholas starts kindergarten. What am I going to do with all of my free time? hmm...Any ideas? I am going to need a hobby! Something to keep me busy while I wait for them to get out of school.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow I don't know what I would do with 4 free hours let alone 4 days of 4 free hours. You are going to have to find a hobby. Are you a scrap booker that's very time consuming.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a big step, I'm sure those free hours will be filled before you know it and you'll wonder how to fit everything you want to do into the time you have. How sweet of Jake to stand by you like that the whole time, aaw!