Saturday, February 16, 2008

Date Night!

Howard and I went out last night and my mom watched the kids. We went to Siciliano's (A Taste Of Italy) and I had the baked ziti and he had spaghetti marinara. I love their rolls they come with the meal. mmmm! After dinner we went to see "Definately, Maybe." It was so good! You have to see it! It will definately leave you guessing who until the very end and the little girl, Abigail Breslin just makes the movie. After that we decided to go to Marble Slab Creamery and we couldn't eat it all so we took it back to my mom's and let the kids have the rest.

My mom and step-dad were brave and took the kids to TGI Fridays to eat. They said it took an hour to get their food but, everyone was pretty good and everyone ate their spaghetti except Madison because she didn't feel well. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she just has a cold. After they ate dinner they took them to Mc Donald's for a while and let them run around.

When we got back to the house Jake was asleep and the rest fell asleep on the way home. It was a nice evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I bet it was great to have a date night! Now I really want to see Definitely, Maybe, the previews looked really cute, but you never can tell.

Chelsea said...

Aw, how fun!
I loooove Taste of Italy and those rolls are fabulous!

Melanie said...

I haven't ever been to Taste of Italy I might have to try it, I love Italian food.

I bet a date night was fun and I'm impressed that your mom and step dad ventured out with the kids. My mom and dad wouldn't even thinking of trying that and they would only have Ethan.