Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Couple Of Sick Girls

Hayley and Madison both have colds. I took Madison to the doctor on Friday and he said that's what it was and didn't give her any antibiotic and said that over the counter stuff would work. She has had a fever since Thursday and Hayley too. Madison's is higher the highest being 102. We were going to all go to church this morning except they were still feeling sickly and Hayley had a soccer game and said she couldn't play unless she went to church and she ended up going but, she got hot and fainted when she was kneeling on the kneeler. Howard took her to a back room and a nurse in church came and checked her out. She woke up and looked dazed like she didn't know what had happened. This is the first time she's ever fainted. I on the other hand am a pro. hehe! After they get home from church she asked "Are we still going to my game?" Silly girl. I don't think so! Madison is acting all weak and says her legs hurt when she walks. It's probably because she won't eat anything, and she lays on the couch all day and she refused to take her medicine. She is very stubborn and likes to get her way. So....they will probably stay home from school tomorrow from the looks of things.

On another note: I went to church at 10:30 and went to my friends house to visit and let the boys play with their friend's Brandon and Julia for a while at 12:00 and I talked for a while with my friend Karen. Around 3:00 I went to a friend's little boys birhday party and it was fun. They had games for the kids like musical chairs and pin the tail on Pablo (backyardagins) and there were snacks and cake! I love cake a little too much and ice cream that I helped serve and he opened presents and it was nice chatting with everyone and meeting a new mommy. That's always fun!

When we got home dh had dinner waiting. He made us homemade tacos! What a guy! mmm!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh no! Poor girls.
And how scary that she fainted! :( I hope they both feel better soon!

Helen said...

Hope they're feeling better now...

Angie said...

I hope the girls are feeling better now. My boys are both getting over colds too. Yuck! Watching her faint must have been scary. Sounds like she took it well though. :)

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Angie

Astreia said...

Hope everyone is feeling better.

How sweet of your hubby to make tacos. That sounds yummy!

Melanie said...

Hope the girls get to feeling better. DH and Ethan had that a couple of weeks ago. That is so scary that she fainted I would have lost it.