Thursday, February 28, 2008

IHOP

I met a few friends at the new IHOP in Garland today. It was nice to sit and talk with friends and have a yummy breakfast. I got to meet a new mommy today. Her name is Hani. She is really sweet. I really needed this little outing. It has been about a month since I've seen anyone with all the sickness going on around here. Nicholas was sad to go to school today. He wanted to stay home because he stayed home yesterday because he had fever (no fever today) but, he said he wanted to go to his first soccer practice tonight. I said if you don't go to school then you can't go to soccer practice plus there was no way I was going to miss my last day of freedom. I will have both boys home tomorrow. We'll have to find something fun to do!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oooooh, I had no idea it was open already! I am so going there this weekend!

I am loving your blog background! :)