Friday, October 19, 2007

This And That

Yesterday I did a little of this and a little of that. I went to MOPS for some great food, wonderful conversation, and decorated a nifty little journal. Everyone was using the paper cutter and I just had to be different and just used the scissors. hehe! That's why I messed up on the back but, I won't show you that. "wink, wink."


















After MOPS was over we were told to take as many straws and spoons that we wanted because someone (I forget who) had too many. So, I took quite a few because they were FREE! Anybody need any straws or spoons? Come and get um. They are yours.










I had a conference on Tuesday for Hayley and one yesterday (Thursday) for Madison. They both need to work on their reading and Madison needs to work on blending her words. After the conference I went to pick up the boys from school and just relaxed for a while.

Last night I had Keno. I won a smoke filled scarecrow. He's okay. Pretty cute but, smelled like smoke big time! I guess smokers are immune to the smell but, I'm not. Blech! Pooey!

No comments: