Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Nice Day

Today I didn't have any children so, I decided to go and see my mom. We sat around and talked for a while and then we went to the old Walmart in Garland to get some things. She needed some clothes and I needed stuff for a Halloween party tomorrow: goody bags, candy, stuff to make pigs in a blanket and I got a shirt for Nicholas to wear with his costume. My grandmother's house was pretty cool and she had some people over trying to fix her heater. We we came home we watched Soaps together and in between doing that my mom drug out some clothes from the dryer and threw them on top of me and it felt good. Nice and toasty! hehe! I had a really nice tiem with my mom today. I don't see her nearly enough. She makes me laugh.

1 comment:

SimmonsFamily99 said...

I am glad that you both had a great day together...