Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Halloween Playdate

Saturday night we went to our friend Laura's house for a family Halloween playdate. It was so much fun! The decorations were spectaculuar, the food was wonderfully abundant and extremely tasty, and the kids had a blast playing with all the other kids. I may have been sitting there like a lump because I was so tired from another playdate that same day but, I really had a great time. I just kept yawning. Everyone probably thought I was bored but, I was just so worn out! Here are some pictures....












3 comments:

Abbie said...

These playdates look so fun! Too bad I don't still live down there so I could meet you ladies!

Shannon said...

What fun! Wish we could have made it. Laura is a great hostess.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! I finally have your blog linked so I can check all the time now! yay!! hehe! Love the pics! Looks like everyone had a grea ttime!