Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Party, Party!

This past weekend was full of exciting stuff. We had 3 soccer games on Saturday, the last one being at 1:00 p.m. After the games we went to the DFW Area Mom's Anniversary picnic and got there around 3:00 p.m. It started at 2:00 p.m. We had a nice time. There was a lot of yummy stuff to eat and the kids had fun playing with the other kids. When it was time to leave, they didn't want to go home.

On Sunday, we went to my friend Rena's house for a Halloween party with lots of goodies. The kids had fun jumping on the trampoline and running around and trick or treating. When we came home the hubby was cooking pork chops on the grill. That was a nice surprise! That night we watched Desperate Housewives and it was so funny! It was about "crabs". hahaha! The way Gabby was seducing Victor...hahaha! Hilarious!

Today has been pretty boring...I went to Target to get some black sparkle shoes for the girls. They are going to be witches for Halloween. Hayley (black and orange) and Madison (Purple and Orange). Nicholas is going to be a cowboy riding a horse and Jake is going to be Spiderman. I wish those Pettiskirts would come in, but that's okay. I have the back up plan. After Target, I went to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes, came home, ate lunch, and now I'm watching Soaps and waiting to go pick up the boys from MDO. I have got to find something for me to do on the days they are all gone.

No comments: