Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's Up Everyone?!

Nothin' much going on here.

Oh! I joined a book club. Hard to believe I know. I only read magazines but I thought I would try and broaden my horizons. hehe! We are reading Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson. I'll let cha know how it is when I'm finished. I've only read chapter one. So far so good! The book before that was The Time Traveler's Wife and I listened to the discussion and it sounds great and they are making a movie out of it. Should be really cool!

The kids had swim lessons last week and this week and are doing really well.

Dh and I went to see Mama Mia. I thought it was corny but cute. I would see it again. Maybe that's just me but it was really funny in parts. hehe! Just close your ears when it's Pierce Brosnan's time to sing. He sure is good to look at though. mmm! mmm!

No comments: