Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kids In The Kitchen Playdate

I had a "Kids In The Kitchen" playdate at my house yesterday and it was so much fun! I bought bisquits, pizza sauce, and cheese and everyone else brought the toppings. I remembered making these as a kid and decided to make it into a playdate. The kids had fun squishing the dough out and putting it all together. It was a little harder then I expected. The dough kept sticking and then someone had the bright idea to use flour. Duh! It got much easier after that. All the moms were great and helped me out with the pizzas and cleaning after. I love these ladies! I am so in love with this new group I'm in. (Rockin' Rockwall Mom's) from Meet-Up.com. Everyone is so wonderful! I will add pictures later.

5 comments:

Laura Tilley said...

AWW, i am so glad you had fun yesterday. I wanted to sign up as a yes but you had too many every time i went and looked. :( I am loving this group too. Just missed seeing you yesterday hated not being able to come when you live like what 2 minutes from me. :)

Cami said...

What a great idea!! Sounds like fun.

Helen said...

That sounds yummy.

Unknown said...

Cute idea - love your playdate ideas!

Cortni said...

Sound like a lot of fun!