Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Hair Color By The Fabulous Linz

Today we went to my friend Jamie's house to watch Jamie and her girls get their hair colored and we ended up doing ours too. We were a little reluctant, especially Hayley but she finally gave in. Thank you so much Lindsay for doing our hair today. I know you didn't plan on it but, we really love it and love you. Hayley is jealous of Madison's hair because it's darker and she wants more pink. She wanted me to ask if you could make it darker. LOL! The girls are modeling their new pettiskirts also but, I still need to go and find them shirts to match. hehe! After the hair coloring session Jamie and I decided to take the kids to Mc'Donald's for lunch and let the kids play. It was so much fun!













6 comments:

Helen said...

Love it! But I wanna see a better pic of your hair...

Dawn Endres said...

I washed it that night and it faded. Now there's only a little left in. Darn! I'll have to have Linz do it again for me. Sorry for the crappy picture. LOL!

4-Jacks said...

LOVE the hair colors!!1

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hair, especially with the pettis!!!

Kandice said...

I love it!!!

Cortni said...

That is so cute!!