Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nicholas' Doctor Visit

I took Nicholas to the doctor today. His teachers at MDO said that he has been crying when he's in line waiting to go to lunch and saying that his legs feel wiggly. (I guess that means shakey) and he has to go lay down because he doesn't feel well. They have P.E. before lunch. This has happened 3 or 4 times so, I decided it was time to go and see what this is about. The doctor said it could be hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and recommended he have some blood drawn. When Nicholas gets in the chair he says "Is that a needle?" and his eyes get big and starts crying but, he sat there and let them do it and the crying didn't last long. He did good. Now we just need to wait for the results. Diabetes runs in the family especially for the boys so I hope everything comes back okay. I will keep ya updated.

UPDATE: The blood tests came back and everything looks good!

No comments: