Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Holiday Fun Filled Week/end

Friday the boys and I went to a holiday cookie exchange at my friend Jamie's house and it was lots of fun. I made popcorn jumbles (white almond bark & m&m's). I picked up another friend, Beth and we headed over to the playdate. When we got there the boys went directly upstairs to play and the adults sat around and talked and ate and then we got our cookies and headed home. I sampled everything and let me tell you, it was all yummers. This was with the Dallas Area Moms Group.

Later that night was my first time to play bunco and it was a blast! Don't ask me to keep score though. hehe! I won $30 bucks! Whoo Hoo! I think this is going to become a regular thing. Oh no! Another night out. I don't know... It was at Kristy's house from my Eastside Moms Group.

Saturday we went as a family to a party that dh's friend David and his wife Joedi were hosting. It was fun too! One of their friends was being bartender and making everyone drinks. I had a Cosmopolitan. (girly drink) hehe! That's what he said. We played a really fun game called CLR. (Center, Left, Right). You get 3 dice. On each dice there is a C, L, R. Everyone starts with 3 dollars (3 of any denomination of money.) I can't explain it well but, you can get the game at Spencers at the Mall and I think I'm going to, maybe for Christmas! Wee! This would be fun for a MNI!

Sunday I just hung out with my BFF (Karen) and watched a movie and chilled. It was nice. We can just hang out not even have to talk. That's how comfortable we are around each other. I love it. Hayley had a soccer game after church so the hubby took her and the boys to the game and it was just me and Madison over at Karen's. I should have thought and let Nicholas go with me so his friend Brandon would have someone to play with. That's me though, never thinking of something until it's too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... the popcorn stuff was GOOD!
My little stinker of a daughter ate it all before I ahd a chance to stash it for mommy, though. :-P