Friday, May 28, 2010

A Little Update

I have been posting little snippets on my weight loss blog so, If I don't update regularly here, you can catch up with the latest happenings on www.dietdelusions.blogspot.com

I didn't do much during the day on Thursday. I went to Lowe's to look at some flower but, I didn't get any. I had some some pretty daisy looking flowers in assorted bright colors the other day and didn't get them and today they were gone. I could just kick myself. They were so pretty. I don't know what they are called. I think it started with a C. Hehe! Today I went with my friend to Taco Casa for lunch and had the Super Bean Burrito. I said "No tomatoes, No sour cream." I didn't know it had black olives or I would have just said "Bean & Cheese" because that's all that was left after I picked the olives out. Haha! Gee I'm picky! After lunch we headed to Half Price Books and ended up getting a cookbook. I ♥ cookbooks! Now I have one more to add to the collection. Wee! After dinner we went to Grandma's house for Daddy & the boys to get free haircuts. I am all about FREE! Thanks Grandma!! ♥

No comments: