Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girl's Night In

I had a great time last night with my friends. We played Pokeno. It's like Bingo but with a deck of cards. Everyone takes turns calling and then there is Black Out. The hostess provides a gift that no one can take away. After Black Out, we play one more round to steal gifts. You can go home with one thing, everything or nothing! It's really fun. My friend Christine hosted this time and then was all this deliciously tempting food and I felt so bad that I didn't have any of it. I'm try to be good and stay on this diet but, it's really hard. I have lost 55 pounds so far but, it's not easy. I only have 49 more pounds to go until I hit my goal of 150 pounds. Woo Hoo! I dropped the girls off at Nicholas' baseball game. Nicholas told me that he got a hit and made it to second base. I'm sorry I had to miss it but, I sure had fun with my Peeps!

No comments: