Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Shopping....Done!

I have been putting off Christmas shopping until the last minute. I finally went Saturday and finished up Sunday. Everything is wropped or hidden and all is good. It was a little stressful there for a while but, it's done! Yay! What a relief!

Other news:

My friend Laurel & I are room moms for Hayley's class (my oldest) and we went all out with Little Ceaser's Pizza, chocolate covered cherry cake balls, popcorn jumbles made with vanilla almond bark and sprinkles, and cookies for decorating. We also gave the teacher (Ms. Pick) a gift from the kids (a pretty picture frame from Kirklands and a snowman candy jar from us.) She really liked her stuff.

Hayley and I had strep and we are now on the mend. Now, the rest of the family is coming down with it. Yuck. I called in a perscription for everyone so we can all get well before Christmas.

Today I took Hayley and Nicholas to a playdate this morning and the kids opened presents and played and ate and drank hot chocolate with marshmellows. They had fun.

Tonight I am going to an ornament exchange with the Rockin' Rockwall Moms group. We are going to Napoli's in Rockwall. Wee!

OH! I started a cooking blog if you want to check it out! I'm just getting started so bare with me! Enjoy! www.mykitchenfairy.blogspot.com

No comments: