Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bop Bop Boppin' Around

I have no new material so, I am just copying and pasting from my weight loss blog to the family blog today. Haha!
Today I went to Target to look for Hayley, Madison & Jake's b-day gifts and to Michael's for a cake box & card board. That's right folks! I'm making their cake this year. It's so hard not to lick that bowl. Hold me back! I'm going to attempt to make a rainbow (tie dye) cake. We'll see how it goes. When I got home I oiled the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms. They look so clean and shiny now! I also vacuumed. So, I was just bop bop boppin' around trying to get some things done for the party on Sunday. I still need to clean the bathrooms. Always a fun chore. *roll eyes*.

1 comment:

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

At least you made a lot of progress. :) WTG! I'm sure the cake will turn out great.