Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

2009 is coming to an end. This is the time of year to sit down and reflect upon the great events of the year that have passed. For someone with an uneventful a life as mine, every year I find that I am digging through the archives of my memory to find something to reflect upon - accomplishments, disappointments, illnesses, inspirations, failures, discoveries. Anything.

This year in no particular order I have celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday and retirement, kids birthdays, went to social gatherings such as Keno & Pokeno, school programs, worked on my blogs, planned my oldest daughter's class Christmas party, worked on crafts, tried new recipes, went to the occasional MNO, made many facebook friends, learned new things on DFW area moms, set up Casserole Crew for DFW Area Moms, celebrated another birthday and anniversary. It was a wonderful year.

So I raise my glass to the moments in life, and to taking the time to appreciate every little one of them.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like a good year. Happy New Year

Cortni said...

Sounds like you had a really good year! I miss having the internet and being able to visit everyone's blogs!!