Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday/Anniversary/Thanksgiving

My birthday was on the 4th and my friend Karen got me a nice top to wear. My friend Laurel got me a "Perfect Brownie Pan". I love them so much!

Howard & I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary on the 23rd. We went out to eat at Chili's and to see "The Blind Side". It was an awesome movie.













We spent Thanksgiving with my wonderful in-laws. We arrived around 3:00 to watch the Cowboys play and we at dinner around 5:30. There was turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy, corn, fruit salad, sweet potato casserole, coconut & pumpkin pies, cookies. We were pleasantly stuffed! We were having so much fun chatting and letting the kids run around that we didn't get back home until 10:30 that night.

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving this year.

No comments: