Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy Weekend

Saturday we had four soccer games so Howard & I had to split up. They all had fun! Hayley made a goal and Nicholas made 4 or 5 and someone said that he was really fast! Zoom! Madison & Jake had no luck. After the games we went home for a while and Howard mowed the yard and then we went to Chic-fi-la for dinner because they begged us. You'll never guess who's idea it was. That's right. Hayley. She was like a dog with a bone and latched onto the idea and wouldn't let go. LOL! We gave in because it sounded good to us too!

Sunday, Hayley had a soccer game and set up a shot for someone else to kick it into the goal. Nice!

I went to a Pampered Chef party and ordered a garlic press, cheese knife & stainless steel whisk. I'm hosting a party on November 15th at 2:00. Let me know if you're interested and I will send you my address.

No comments: