Friday, July 3, 2009

Movie & Late Lunch

My friend Laurel & I took the kids to go see "Imagine That" with Eddie Murphy. It was cute! What I got to see of it anyway. My kids have the bladder of a gnat and her kids have the bladder of a camel! I had to get up 4 times to take them to the bathroom. They did GO every time I took them but, I think part of it was because they were bored. I will never again pay full price for a movie. Only dollar movies for us from now on baby!

After the movie we went to Taco Casa and ate cheaply on some tacos which were pretty tasty! The kids drinks were free! That's a plus!

I had a great time with my friend today, but it's a whippin' trying to take 6 kids anywhere without them acting up and driving us crazy.

I'll be back...I have to check and see if I have any hairs left on my head from pulling them out. LOL!

No comments: