Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sea Of Sickness

HELP! I'm surrounded by sickness and I need to escape!

Nicholas has some kind of virus. He's been throwing up since yesterday and again today. He can't keep anything down.

At first I thought it might be low blood sugar because he said his legs felt wiggly but, NOPE!

I'm keeping Jake at home today too because I would have to drag Nicholas up the stairs when I went to pick him up and then I would be exposing everyone. I hate for him to miss though.

I'm going crazy not being able to go anywhere and I'm a huge germaphobe. I wash my hands a million times and spray Lysol on everything he touches. EW!

I love him and I'm sorry he doesn't feel well but, EW!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww, man, that stinks! I'm so sorry Dawn. I hope they get to feeling better fast! When Jack was sick I kept Josh at home too and it made me feel a little guilty. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Melanie said...

Oh no, we've been sick over here too. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Holly said...

Sorry you guys are sick!! I hope you get better soon!

Helen said...

Hope you guys get back to healthy & normal FAST!