Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nicholas & My Birthday

Nicholas and I and everyone else said our happy birthdays to each other and got ready for school.

I went and had coffee with a couple of mommies and one of them bought my coffee. Thanks Amy!

Dh took off work for my birthday and took me out to lunch at Chick-fi-la. He also made me an angel food cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberries!

We went to my moms to pick up a couple of craft tables for a craft fair I'm having with the Rockin' Rockwall Moms group.

I painted a few more picture frames and have a some more clipboards I need to make.

We ordered pizza for Nicholas' birthday dinner.



The End!

3 comments:

Bri said...

Happy Birthday Dawn and Nicholas!!

4-Jacks said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! Love ya and I wish I could have taken off to spend the day with you too!! :0)

Karen

Laura Tilley said...

Happy Birthday girlie sorry i have not gotten to tell you in person yet but i will. better late then never. : ) Love ya,