Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dawn & Fire Don't Mix

My Kountry Kikker dance group had a Christmas party and there was a candle lit and everyone was opening their presents and I got tissue paper in the flame and it caught fire and went up fast. Everyone was jumping around trying to stomp it out. We got it out. Shoo!

There was the incident at my house for movie night where the flames were leaping out of my candle and it got so hot the top came off and candle wax got all over the sink.

The ice maker isn't working so I reached under it to see if I could get it to work and it burnt the side of my hand.

Last night I made the kids lunches and put them in the refigerator and Nicholas' lunch handle got burnt because it was up against the light bulb and the door wasn't shut all the way.

So people!....Could you please keep me away from open flames? I'd really appreciate it. LOL!

2 comments:

Cortni said...

You're dangerous girl!! lol

Helen said...

Anything else happen since then? I sure hope not. hehe