Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Keeping Busy

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've been trying to keep myself busy with this that and the other. I joined a new mom's group. It's a Rockwall Meet-up and they are a pretty active bunch. I met a new mommy and we went to the park yesterday after the girls got out of school so they could get to know each other before school gets out for the summer. We brought snacks and we all had a great time! I have been meeting Lindsay up at Lady of America to work-out and I've lost 4 pounds in a week. Not a bad start huh!? I stopped drinking coke and have been drinking more water and tea. Well...more tea than anything. I can't stand water. Blech! Yesterday I went over to Lindsay's house and she colored my hair a medium brown "truffle" color and put in some reddish blonde highlights. I wasn't sure about it at first but, I got lots of compliments at MDO when I went to pick up the boys. I now know I love it. It takes me a while to get use to something and I need reassurance. haha! Thanks again Lindsay! I would take a picture but, my new camera sucks! Or...Maybe it's the person taking the pictures that sucks. Yep, that would be me. Everything looks really grainy. I know what I'm putting on my Christmas list! hehe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your new camera sucks, but I'm glad you have a new hair color that you love, dying my hair is always so fun to me!!!

Helen said...

Bummer, I wanna see a pic!
And there's another mom board? Really? No way! ;)

Holly said...

Aw man!! I need to see a pic!! I bet you look gorgeous!! And are you cheating on me with another mom's group? :) lol love ya girl!

Shannon said...

You need a pic! I bet it looks great on ya :)